- Has said that Steve Martin's comedy albums were his inspiration to become a performer.
- His breakout film role was Josh, the stepbrother of Alicia Silverstone's character, in the popular comedy Clueless.
- Starred in both the stage and film productions of The Shape of Things, directed by fellow University of Kansas alum Neil LaBute.
- Frequently works with Judd Apatow, starring in the filmmaker's hit comedies The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005) and Knocked Up (2007).
- Costarred with Julia Roberts in her much-ballyhooed (if critically panned) 2006 Broadway debut, Richard Greenberg's Three Days of Rain.
- 2016, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Actor in an Action Movie: Nominee
- 1999, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- 2013, Critics' Choice Movie Awards — Best Actor in a Comedy: Nominee
- Gloria Rudd — Mother
- Michael Rudd — Father
- Jack Rudd — Son
- Mandy — Sister
- Julie Yaeger — Wife
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts/West, Los Angeles, CA (1992); British American Drama Academy, Oxford, England; attended University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS
- Birth Name: Paul Stephen Rudd
- Birth Place: Passaic, NJ
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"