- Grew up a military brat on various bases in England and Germany.
- Made his stage debut at 11 with Britain's National Youth Musical Theatre in a production of The Leaving of Liverpool.
- Contemplated becoming an RAF pilot.
- Is an accomplished photographer.
- Traveled the world at age 21 on a minimal budget; during his jaunt he "saw and experienced weird things" and jokes that while there are things that can't easily be explained, "I haven't figured it out yet because I'm working on the meaning of life at the moment...give me a few minutes."
- Learned Hindi for his role in the Oscar-nominated 2002 film Lagaan: Once Upon a Time in India.
- 2002, International Indian Film Academy Awards — Best Performance in a Negative Role: Nominee
- Daryl Hannah — Significant Other
- Birth Place: Wellington, Shropshire, England
- Profession: Actor, Photographer
Trending TonightSee all »
Chicago P.D. and more