- Is named after World War II's Gen. George S. Patton Jr.
- Penned stories for DC Comics featuring Batman and the heroes of Justice League America.
- Lent his voice to characters in the Grand Theft Auto video-game franchise.
- Released a book of essays and sketches titled Zombie Spaceship Wasteland in 2011.
- 2016, Emmy — Outstanding Writing for a Variety Special: Winner
- 2012, Critics' Choice Movie Awards — Best Supporting Actor: Nominee
- 2015, Writers Guild Awards — Comedy/Variety - Music, Awards, Tributes - Specials: Nominee
- Matt Oswalt — Brother
- Larry J. Oswalt — Father
- Alice Rigney Oswalt — Daughter
- Michelle McNamara — Wife (deceased)
- Carla Oswalt — Mother
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia, United States (BA in English, 1991)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Patton Peter Oswalts
- Birth Place: Portsmouth, Virginia, United States
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Writer, Comedian
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more