- Is named after World War II's Gen. George S. Patton Jr.
- Penned stories for DC Comics featuring Batman and the heroes of Justice League America.
- Lent his voice to characters in the Grand Theft Auto video-game franchise.
- Released a book of essays and sketches titled Zombie Spaceship Wasteland in 2011.
- 2015, Writers Guild Awards — Comedy/Variety - Music, Awards, Tributes - Specials: Nominee
- Carla Oswalt — Mother
- Alice Rigney Oswalt — Daughter
- Michelle Eileen McNamara — Wife
- Larry J. Oswalt — Father
- College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA (BA in English, 1991)
Season 2, Episode 8
- Birth Place: Portsmouth, VA
- Birthday: January 27, 1969, Aquarius
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Writer, Comedian
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: