Patrick Wilson Celebrity Watchlist
- His father, a news anchorman, and his mother, a voice teacher, have also worked as professional singers.
- Won the Charles Willard Memorial Award for Undergraduate Excellence in Music Theatre while attending Carnegie-Mellon University.
- In 1999, made Broadway debut in the musical Fascinating Rhythm.
- His breakthrough role was as Joe Pitt in the HBO miniseries Angels in America (2003).
- Appeared alongside Claire Danes in a 2007 GAP commercial that featured the pair dancing to "Anything You Can Do."
- Headlined a 2012 concert, along with his brothers Mark and Paul, benefiting Paws for Patriots, an organization that trains guide dogs for visually impaired veterans.
- Has appeared as a soloist with Tampa Bay's Mostly Pops Orchestra.
- 2004, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie: Nominee
- 2004, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Nominee
- 2002, Tony — Actor (Musical): Nominee
- 2001, Tony — Actor (Musical): Nominee
- Mary K. Wilson — Mother
- Kalin Patrick Wilson — Son
- Kassian McCarrell Wilson — Son
- Dagmara Dominczyk — Wife
- John Wilson — Father
- Mark Wilson — Brother
- Paul Wilson — Brother
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA (BFA in Drama, 1995)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York