- Worked as a blackjack dealer at a casino during his college years.
- Won the Jack Nicholson Award for performance his senior year at USC.
- Made his professional stage debut in Edward Albee's The Goat, Or Who Is Sylvia? at the Mark Taper Forum in 2005.
- Produced and directed a revival of Marat/Sade, for which he received L.A. Weekly's Best Production of the Year Award in 2007.
- 2011, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Troian Bellisario — Wife
- University of Southern California, Los Angeles, California, United States (BFA in Acting, 2004)
- Birth Place: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
It's desperate times