- Is a descendant of American pioneer, Daniel Boone.
- Was elected Student Body President at David Lipscomb High School.
- Graduated magna cum laude from Columbia University in 1958.
- In his first year as a singer, he sold over 4 million records.
- A prolific author of Christian books, including the 1958 New York Times No. 1 Bestseller 'Twixt Twelve and Twenty.
- Citing his strong Christian beliefs, he turned down a part opposite Marilyn Monroe, deeming it too racy.
- Received the Israel Cultural Award in 1979.
- Since 1977, has hosted the annual Pat Boone Golf Tournament in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
- Longtime spokesman, national chairman and host of the Easter Seals Society Telethon, starting in 1981.
- Was briefly the neighbor of Ozzy Osbourne and his family; Boone later covered Osbourne's "Crazy Train" on his 1997 album In a Metal Mood: No More Mr. Nice Guy.
- Cecil "Nick" Altman Boone — Brother
- Linda Lee Boone — Daughter
- Judith Boone — Sister
- Margaret Boone — Sister
- Margaret Pritchard Boone — Mother
- Archie Altman Boone — Father
- Shirley Boone — Wife
- Cheryl Lynn Boone — Daughter
- Debby Boone — Daughter
- Laura Gene Boone — Daughter
- Attended David Lipscomb College, Nashville, Tennesee, United States; attended North Texas State University, Denton, Texas, United States; Columbia University, New York, New York, United States (BA in General Studies, 1958)
- Birth Name: Charles Eugene Boone
- Birth Place: Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Birthday: June 1, 1934, Gemini
- Profession: Singer, Actor, Author
Trending TonightSee all »
Get to know the BAU's new agent