Oscar De La HoyaCelebrity
- Began boxing at age 6.
- His grandfather, Vicente, was an amateur boxer in the 1940s, and his father, Joel Sr., fought professionally in the 1960s.
- Promised his dying mother he would win an Olympic gold medal, a feat he accomplished at the 1992 Summer Olympics in Barcelona.
- Released a Grammy-nominated Latin pop album titled Oscar in 2000.
- Co-created Super Oscar, a children's book available in both Spanish and English, in 2006.
- Carried a $1 food stamp in his wallet for many years as a reminder of his poor upbringing.
- Has won six boxing world titles.
- Shanna Moakler — Ex-fiancée
- Vicente De La Hoya — Grandfather
- Candelaria — Grandmother
- Angelique McQueen — Ex-significant Other
- Cecilia De La Hoya — Mother
- Millie Corretjer — Wife
- Jacob De La Hoya — Son
- Oscar Gabriel De La Hoya — Son
- Devon De La Hoya — Son
- Ceci De La Hoya — Sister
- Nina Lauren Nenitte De La Hoya — Daughter
- Joel De La Hoya Sr. — Father
- Joel De La Hoya Jr. — Brother
- Atiana Cecelia De La Hoya — Daughter
Trending TonightSee all »
By E.I. IndependentUsually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $18.72 (as of 5:11 PM UTC - more info)
By High Bar Productions LtdUsually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $4.77 (as of 5:11 PM UTC - more info)