- Named for her great-grandmother, Oona O'Neill Chaplin, who was playwright Eugene O'Neill's daughter and Charlie Chaplin's fourth wife.
- Raised in Spain, Switzerland and Cuba; English is her third language, after Spanish and French.
- Impersonated her grandfather while playing the character Bottom in a reimagination of A Midsummer Night's Dream at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2003.
- Attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art with Gemma Arterton.
- 2013, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Dolorès Chaplin — Cousin
- Victoria Chaplin — Aunt
- Carmen Chaplin — Cousin
- Geraldine Chaplin — Mother
- Eugene Chaplin — Uncle
- Kiera Chaplin — Cousin
- Patricio Castilla — Father
- James Thiérrée — Cousin
- Jane Chaplin — Aunt
- Josephine Chaplin — Aunt
- Annette Chaplin — Aunt
- Charlie Chaplin — Grandfather
- Michael Chaplin — Uncle
- Shane Saura — Half Brother
- Oona Chaplin — Grandmother
- Christopher Chaplin — Uncle
- Sydney Chaplin — Great-uncle
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England (2007)
- Birth Name: Oona Castilla Chaplin
- Birth Place: Madrid, Spain
- Birthday: June 4, 1986, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Everyone's most recent TV obsession was the hot topic on the Emmys red carpet