- Named for her great-grandmother, Oona O'Neill Chaplin, who was playwright Eugene O'Neill's daughter and Charlie Chaplin's fourth wife.
- Raised in Spain, Switzerland and Cuba; English is her third language, after Spanish and French.
- Impersonated her grandfather while playing the character Bottom in a reimagination of A Midsummer Night's Dream at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in 2003.
- Attended the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art with Gemma Arterton.
- 2013, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Christopher Chaplin — Uncle
- Sydney Chaplin — Great-uncle
- Patricio Castilla — Father
- James Thiérrée — Cousin
- Geraldine Chaplin — Mother
- Eugene Chaplin — Uncle
- Kiera Chaplin — Cousin
- Dolorès Chaplin — Cousin
- Michael Chaplin — Uncle
- Jane Chaplin — Aunt
- Josephine Chaplin — Aunt
- Annette Chaplin — Aunt
- Victoria Chaplin — Aunt
- Carmen Chaplin — Cousin
- Charlie Chaplin — Grandfather
- Shane Saura — Half Brother
- Oona Chaplin — Grandmother
- Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, London, England (2007)
Trending TonightSee all »
By HBO StudiosNot yet released Buy New: $39.96 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)
By PBS (DIRECT)Not yet released Buy New: $24.96 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)