- Named best male actor in his San Jose State graduating class.
- Founded the Omar Miller Foundation, which feeds hungry L.A.-area residents, using food left over from film and TV productions.
- Costarred with the likes of Eminem (2002's 8 Mile) and Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon (2004's Shall We Dance?).
- Made his directorial debut with the 2007 film Gordon Glass.
- Lost 60 pounds to portray a WWII G.I. in the 2008 Spike Lee film Miracle at St. Anna.
- Known for his role as art-theft expert Walter Simmons on the popular crime series CSI: Miami, he is also recognized for his resemblance to Forest Whitaker. In an interview with CY, he noted that he and the Oscar-winning actor are "the only people who think we don't look alike, yet the world is convinced I am a younger version of him, and I am absolutely fine with that."
- San Jose State University, San Jose, CA (BA in Radio, Television, Film and Theater, 2001)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Omar Benson Miller
- Birth Place: Los Angeles, CA
- Profession: Actor,
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters