Olivier Martinez Celebrity Watchlist
- Was originally a boxer like his father, but was encouraged by friends to pursue acting.
- Won the Cesar Award for Most Promising Actor for his role in the 1993 French film Un Deux Trois Soleil.
- Was labeled the "French Brad Pitt" early in his career, a moniker he disliked because he wanted to be judged on his own terms.
- Dated pop singer Kylie Minogue for four years, during which time she successfully battled breast cancer; she has credited him for helping with her recovery.
- Says he did not film any nude scenes in the 2002 drama Unfaithful because he is shy and will not "play naked."
- Has said that, unlike other actors, he doesn't try to be "in the character's skin," because he doesn't think "truth and fiction mix up."
- 0, — :
- 1993, Prix Jean-Gabin — Jean-Gabin Award: Winner
- 0, — :
- Maceo-Robert Martinez — Son
- Nahla Aubrey — Stepdaughter
- Halle Berry — Wife
- Mira Sorvino — Ex-significant Other
- Kylie Minogue — Ex-significant Other
- Robert Martinez — Father
- Rosemarie Martinez — Mother
- Juliette Binoche — Ex-significant Other
- Vincent Martinez — Brother
- Attended the French National Academy of Dramatic Arts, Paris, France
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage