- Parents are both barristers, as is her sister.
- Attended the same high school as Helena Bonham Carter, with whom she later costarred in The Heart of Me (2002).
- Belonged to the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Practices Bikram yoga.
- Considered quitting acting just prior to her big break, being cast opposite Kevin Costner in The Postman (1997).
- Guest starred on Friends in 1998 as a bridesmaid in Ross Geller's London wedding.
- Knew her husband Rhashan Stone for eight years before he asked her on a date.
- Never watched a Joss Whedon show prior to being cast in Dollhouse (2009).
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Sophie — Sister
- Pete McCormack — Ex-significant Other
- Jonathan Cake — Ex-significant Other
- Roxana — Daughter
- Rhashan Stone — Husband
- Esmé Ruby — Daughter
- University of Cambridge, Newnham College, Cambridge, England; Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Bristol, England
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Olivia Haigh Williams
- Birth Place: Camden, London, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more