- Parents are both barristers, as is her sister.
- Attended the same high school as Helena Bonham Carter, with whom she later costarred in The Heart of Me (2002).
- Belonged to the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Practices Bikram yoga.
- Considered quitting acting just prior to her big break, being cast opposite Kevin Costner in The Postman (1997).
- Guest starred on Friends in 1998 as a bridesmaid in Ross Geller's London wedding.
- Knew her husband Rhashan Stone for eight years before he asked her on a date.
- Never watched a Joss Whedon show prior to being cast in Dollhouse (2009).
- 2009, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Nominee
- Rhashan Stone — Husband
- Esmé Ruby — Daughter
- Roxana — Daughter
- Sophie — Sister
- Pete McCormack — Ex-significant Other
- Jonathan Cake — Ex-significant Other
- University of Cambridge, Newnham College, Cambridge, England; Bristol Old Vic Theatre School, Bristol, England
- Birth Name: Olivia Haigh Williams
- Birth Place: Camden, London, England
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns