- Wanted to act since the age of 2. ("First," she told The New York Observer, "I wanted to be Einstein, then an actress.")
- Playwright Oscar Wilde inspired her stage surname; she once played Gwendolyn in a production of Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest.
- Has dual citizenship, in both the U.S. and Ireland.
- Many of her family members are journalists, including her mother, Leslie, who served as a 60 Minutes producer, and father, Andrew, an author and documentarian.
- Wilde's dog, Paco, became Old Navy's mascot in 2006.
- Ranked No. 1 on Maxim's Hot 100 list in 2009.
- A board member of the ACLU and also a founder of Young Artists for Peace and Justice, which promotes education and health services in Haiti.
- Has an avid interest in classic cars.
- 2008, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Leslie Cockburn — Mother
- Andrew Cockburn — Father
- Patrick Cockburn — Uncle
- Tao Ruspoli — Ex-husband
- Chloe Cockburn — Sister
- Charles Philip Cockburn — Brother
- Otis Alexander Sudeikis — Son
- Jason Sudeikis — Fiancé
- Claud Cockburn — Grandfather
- Alexander Cockburn — Uncle
- Daisy Josephine Sudeikis — Daughter
- Attended Gaiety School of Acting, Dublin, Ireland
- Birth Name: Olivia Jane Cockburn
- Birth Place: New York, New York, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Carl might be on his way to the Big Pudding Can in the Sky