Noureen DeWulf Celebrity Watchlist
- Born to Indian Muslim parents in New York City; grew up in Stone Mountain, GA, a suburb of Atlanta.
- Parents didn't allow her to take drama courses in high school, but she was finally able to pursue acting at Boston University's College of Fine Arts; also performed with an Atlanta theater company during summer breaks.
- After arriving in Los Angeles following graduation, landed a leading role in West Bank Story, a musical comedy that won the 2006 Oscar for Best Live Action Short Film.
- Made her TV debut in a 2005 episode of CSI: NY.
- Is fluent in Hindi, Urdu and Gujarati.
- Ryan Miller — Husband
- Bodhi Ryan Miller — Son
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. Dancing With The Stars: Week 1
- 7. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage