Norman Fell Celebrity Watchlist
- Spent three years as a U.S. Air Force tail gunner in the Pacific theatre during World War II.
- Befriended Marlon Brando early in his career, and Brando suggested he study acting with Stella Adler. Later, Fell enrolled in the Actors Studio.
- Appeared in more than 150 plays and TV shows while living in New York during the 1950s.
- Starred in the pilot for The Girl From U.N.C.L.E. in 1966, but at the last minute was replaced by the younger Noel Harrison.
- Shot one of the first American Express "Do You Know Me?" commercials in 1974.
- Was inducted into Philadelphia's Central High School Hall of Fame in 1976.
- 1976, Emmy — Outstanding Single Performance by a Supporting Actor: Nominee
- 1979, Golden Globe — Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series, Miniseries or Motion Picture Made for Television: Winner
- Casey Evan Fell — Son
- Karen Weingard — Ex-wife
- Tracy Fell Klorman — Daughter
- Diane Weiss — Ex-wife
- Mara Fell Polan — Daughter
- Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States (BA in Drama, 1950)
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative