- Parents came to England from Nigeria in the 1970s to go to school.
- Was one of the youngest actors to portray King Lear when he appeared in a Royal Shakespeare Company production in 2002.
- Won the Ian Charleston Award for his work as the title character in the Cheek by Jowl theatre company's production of Othello in 2005.
- Central School of Speech and Drama, London, England (BA, 2002)
- Birth Place: London, England
- Birthday: May 28, 1979, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Wayward Pines: The Truth
- 2. Celebrity Family Feud: Anthony Anderson vs Toni Braxton and Monica Potter vs Curtis Stone
- 3. The Astronaut Wives Club: Launch
- 4. Beauty and the Beast: Primal Fear
- 5. The Blacklist: Lord Baltimore No. 104
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: I'll Remember
- 7. Game of Thrones: A Day in the Life