A skilled piano player before he was barely old enough to talk, Gray-Cabey became the youngest person ever to perform at the Sydney Opera Hall at 5 years old. His incredible musical talent won him appearances on myriad talk and news shows, including The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
, Ripley's Believe It or Not!
and The Oprah Winfrey Show
, where he was spotted by the folks behind the sitcom My Wife and Kids
and offered a recurring role. He soon moved up to a regular role on the hit NBC series Heroes
, and after the show was canceled in 2009, he continued his acting career with guest spots on CSI
and Family Guy
, as well as a part in the 2010 film Pizza Man
. Off screen, Gray-Cabey helped found a nonprofit group called Action in Music, which allows inner-city musicians to travel to developing countries for fund-raising concerts.Noah Gray-Cabey Fast Facts:
- Grew up without a television in his family's home.
- Began playing piano at a young age and performed at the Sydney Opera House at 5 years old.
- Was asked to join the cast of My Wife and Kids after a piano performance on The Oprah Winfrey Show.
- Made his big-screen debut in Lady in the Water (2006).
- Started Action in Music, a nonprofit group that allows inner-city musicians to travel abroad to perform fund-raising concerts in developing countries.
- Noah Gray-Cabey Relationships:
- Whitney Gray - Mother
- Shawn Cabey - Father