Nina Garcia Celebrity
- Cites both her Colombian roots and her high-school years at a New England boarding school as influences on her style.
- Worked in public relations at Perry Ellis and as an assistant stylist and market editor at Mirabella magazine early in her fashion career.
- Was named fashion director at Elle magazine in 2000.
- Was named fashion director at Marie Claire magazine in 2008; was promoted to the position of creative director at Marie Claire in 2012.
- Is the author of several fashion and style guides, including 2010's Nina Garcia's Look Book: What to Wear for Every Occasion.
- David Conrod — Husband
- Alexander David Conrod — Son
- Lucas Alexander Conrod — Son
- Boston University, Boston, Massachusetts, United States; Attended l'Ecole Superieure des Arts et techniques de la Mode, Paris France; Fashion Institute of Technology, New York, New York, United States (BS in Marketing, 1992)
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
By BeachbodyUsually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $72.80 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $1.99 (as of 3:02 AM UTC - more info)