- Aspired to become a marine biologist before going into modeling.
- After winning a New York "Fresh Faces" contest, appeared on the cover of Seventeen magazine at the age of 14.
- Was the youngest model ever to appear on the cover of Vogue at 15, and the first model under 18 to sign an exclusive contract with Cover Girl.
- Appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for three consecutive years (1997-99), and on the cover of the magazine's 1998 calendar.
- Was involved in a near-fatal car accident on April 29, 2001.
- Starred in the video for country singer---and ex-boyfriend---Keith Urban's 2002 hit "Somebody Like You."
- Founded the Begin Foundation for the Advancement of Women in Business, which helps women with limited resources implement their business ideas.
- Has appeared on more than 400 magazine covers, including Allure, Cosmopolitan, Elle and Glamour, and has modeled for The Gap, Liz Claiborne and Victoria's Secret.
- Is a supporter of the American Red Cross and the Victory Junction Gang Camp.
- Jake Martinez — Son
- Burney Lamar — Husband
- Ken Taylor — Father
- Krissy Taylor — Sister
- Matt Martinez — Ex-husband
- Hunter Martinez — Son
- Joelle Bolline — Sister
- Barbara Taylor — Mother
- Ciel Taylor Lamar — Daughter
- Keith Urban — Ex-significant Other
- Rex Harrison Lamar — Son
- Birth Name: Nicole Renee Taylor
- Birth Place: Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Profession: Model, TV host
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead