- Made her professional acting debut with a bit part in Boys on the Side (1995).
- Is a front person for Mothers Against Violence in Schools (M.A.V.I.S.), an organization founded by her mother in 1993 after her younger brother was shot and killed while at school.
- Tackled the challenge of organizing her childhood home in an episode of Clean House, the Style Network home-improvement series she hosts.
- Marriage to electrical engineer Jay Tucker on May 28, 2011, was the subject of Niecy Nash's Wedding Bash, which aired June 4, 2011, on TLC.
- In October 2011, launched Internet talk show "Let's Talk About Love" on Yahoo! Screen.
- Romallis Tucker — Stepson
- Margaret Ensley — Mother
- Don Nash — Ex-husband
- Michael Ensley — Brother
- Dominic Nash — Son
- Dia Nash — Daughter
- Jay Tucker — Husband
- Donielle Nash — Daughter
- California State University, Dominguez Hills, Carson, CA (BA in Theatre Arts)
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosNot yet released Buy New: $39.96 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)