- Appeared on the 2001 WB reality series Popstars and was selected to be in the all-girl group Eden's Crush.
- Made TV acting debut in September 2002 on ABC's My Wife and Kids.
- Joined the Pussycat Dolls in 2003 and became the band's lead singer.
- For a short time in her career, she went by the name Nicole Kea and was credited as such on the movie soundtrack for 50 First Dates.
- Recorded the solo LP Her Name Is Nicole, which was released overseas in 2007.
- Won season 10 of Dancing With the Stars with partner Derek Hough.
- 2015, Olivier Awards — Best Actress in a Supporting Role in a Musical: Nominee
- Keala Leemon — Sister
- Nick Hexum — Ex-fiancé
- Rosemary Scherzinger — Mother
- Gary Scherzinger — Stepfather
- Alfonso Valiente — Father
- Lewis Hamilton — Ex-significant Other
- Attended Wright State University, Dayton, Ohio, United States
- Birth Name: Nicole Elikolani Prescovia Valiente
- Birth Place: Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Birthday: June 29, 1978, Cancer
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Reality show contestant, Actor
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
Art imitates life!