- Was inspired to become an actor after watching the 1990 film Goodfellas. (Up until then he'd considered a career in the military.)
- Wrote, directed and acted in short films while in high school, where he also produced a weekly skit-comedy TV show.
- Moved to Los Angeles and started selling shoes at Kenneth Cole on Sunset Boulevard.
- Was an associate producer for a World AIDS Day special.
- Big break came when he was named the host of MTV's Movie House in 2002.
- Shot a pilot for the WB that didn't get picked up, but that led to his being cast as Vince on the network's What I Like About You.
- In 2011 was cast as a recurring character on 2 Broke Girls.
- Kat Dennings — Ex-significant Other
- Leah Cudmore — Significant Other
- Haylie Duff — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Nicholas Zano
- Birth Place: Nutley, New Jersey, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more