- Student of improv instructor Del Close.
- Started his career working at the Steppenwolf and Goodman Theaters after graduating from college.
- Performed with the Second City Comedy Troupe in Chicago.
- Various jobs have included selling light bulbs over the phone and teaching high-school English.
- Auditioned for the role of Dr. Cox on Scrubs.
- His janitor role on Scrubs was originally a one-episode gig, but it was expanded based on his performance; he was subsequently made a full-time series regular.
- Regularly performs with his improv group, Beer Shark Mice, which includes actor David Koechner.
- 2016, Critics' Choice Awards — Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- Tim Flynn — Brother
- Bradley University, Peoria, Illinois, United States (1983)
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Neil Richard Flynn
- Birth Place: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Birthday: November 13, 1960, Scorpio
- Profession: Actor, Comedian
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans