- Father was a bank director; mother was a schoolteacher.
- Began acting professionally in Germany after leaving his native Iran.
- Is a trained mime.
- Played the recurring role of Jamot on the eighth season of 24.
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Birth Place: Mashhad, Iran
- Birthday: June 2, 1968, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans