- Father was a bank director; mother was a schoolteacher.
- Began acting professionally in Germany after leaving his native Iran.
- Is a trained mime.
- Played the recurring role of Jamot on the eighth season of 24.
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Place: Mashhad, Iran
- Birthday: June 2, 1968, Gemini
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 2. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. A.D. The Bible Continues: The First Martyr
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York