- Father was a bank director; mother was a schoolteacher.
- Began acting professionally in Germany after leaving his native Iran.
- Is a trained mime.
- Played the recurring role of Jamot on the eighth season of 24.
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series: Nominee
- Birth Place: Mashhad, Iran
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more