- Made his first "appearance" on stage when his mother, who was pregnant with him at the time, performed in a production of Scrooge.
- His parents run a children's drama camp and are theater directors.
- Beat out 20,000 other boys to win the role of the son of Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett's characters in the 2006 film Babel, for which he received a Young Artist Award nomination.
- Charged fellow actors on the set of the TV series Runaway every time they swore.
- Had roles in two hit movies in 2008, Marley & Me (his favorite memory of this film was playing ball with Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson); and The Dark Knight, in which he portrayed Commissioner Gordon's son. (Melinda McGraw played his mother in that film and was again cast as his mother in the short-lived 2009 sitcom Hank.)
- Christie Gamble — Mother
- Birth Place: Tacoma, WA
- Birthday: January 12, 1998, Capricorn
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Sterling K. Brown's story will blow your mind