Natascha McElhone Fast Facts:
Discovered by producer Ismail Merchant and director James Ivory while appearing in a Regent Park production of William Shakespeare's Richard III
- Made her big-screen debut opposite Anthony Hopkins in the Merchant-Ivory period drama Surviving Picasso (1995).
- First met her husband, model-turned-plastic surgeon Martin Kelly, when she was 15, but didn't start dating until 10 years later.
- Following appearances in the miniseries Revelations (2005) and The Company (2007), landed her first regular TV role with Showtime's comedy series Californication.
- Often donates money earned from acting and modeling jobs to her late husband's charity, Face the World, which provides surgery for children with facial deformities and injuries.
- Wrote After You: Letters of Love, and Loss, to a Husband and Father, which was published in 2010 after her husband died suddenly in 2008.
- Natascha McElhone Relationships:
- Otis - Son
- Roy Greenslade - Stepfather
- Martin Kelly - Husband (deceased)
- Mike Taylor - Father
- Rex - Son
- Noreen Taylor - Mother
- Theo - Son
- Damon McElhone - Brother
- The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England (1993)