Natascha McElhone Celebrity Watchlist
- Discovered by producer Ismail Merchant and director James Ivory while appearing in a Regent Park production of William Shakespeare's Richard III.
- Made her big-screen debut opposite Anthony Hopkins in the Merchant-Ivory period drama Surviving Picasso (1995).
- First met her husband, model-turned-plastic surgeon Martin Kelly, when she was 15, but didn't start dating until 10 years later.
- Following appearances in the miniseries Revelations (2005) and The Company (2007), landed her first regular TV role with Showtime's comedy series Californication.
- Often donates money earned from acting and modeling jobs to her late husband's charity, Face the World, which provides surgery for children with facial deformities and injuries.
- Wrote After You: Letters of Love, and Loss, to a Husband and Father, which was published in 2010 after her husband died suddenly in 2008.
- Roy Greenslade — Stepfather
- Martin Kelly — Husband (deceased)
- Mike Taylor — Father
- Rex — Son
- Theo — Son
- Damon McElhone — Brother
- Noreen Taylor — Mother
- Otis — Son
- The London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art, London, England (1993)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative