An exotic beauty who won the hearts of daytime soap fans as the strong adopted daughter of the Quartermaine clan on General Hospital, Livingston knew she wanted to be an actress since childhood. But with a physician for a father, she opted to study a much more serious subject in college: sociology. Upon graduation, however, she made her way to Hollywood, where she was spotted while working at a Home Depot. After starring in a number of Spanish-language commercials and appearing in a handful of bit parts, she landed her signature, Daytime Emmy-winning role. Over the years her character Emily overcame a plethora of challenges, including breast cancer, rape and divorce, before being killed off in 2007. Livingston returned to the soap in 2009 to play Emily's long-lost twin sister, Rebecca Shaw. She left the show later that year to pursue other projects.
- Studied ballet for 12 years before turning to acting.
- Discovered while working at a Home Depot in Hollywood.
- Won a Daytime Emmy Award in 2005 for Outstanding Supporting Actress on General Hospital.
- Is fluent in Spanish.
- Tyler Christopher — Ex-significant Other
- James Livingston — Father
- Jimmy Livingston — Brother
- Martha Livingston — Mother
- Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, United States (BA in Sociology, 1998)
- Birth Place: Johnstown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Walking Dead returns to a mysterious colony with a lot of guns