An exotic beauty who won the hearts of daytime soap fans as the strong adopted daughter of the Quartermaine clan on General Hospital
, Livingston knew she wanted to be an actress since childhood. But with a physician for a father, she opted to study a much more serious subject in college: sociology. Upon graduation, however, she made her way to Hollywood, where she was spotted while working at a Home Depot. After starring in a number of Spanish-language commercials and appearing in a handful of bit parts, she landed her signature, Daytime Emmy-winning role. Over the years her character Emily overcame a plethora of challenges, including breast cancer, rape and divorce, before being killed off in 2007. Livingston returned to the soap in 2009 to play Emily's long-lost twin sister, Rebecca Shaw. She left the show later that year to pursue other projects.Natalia Livingston Fast Facts:
- Studied ballet for 12 years before turning to acting.
- Discovered while working at a Home Depot in Hollywood.
- Won a Daytime Emmy Award in 2005 for Outstanding Supporting Actress on General Hospital.
- Is fluent in Spanish.
- Natalia Livingston Relationships:
- James Livingston - Father
- Martha Livingston - Mother
- Jimmy Livingston - Brother
- Tyler Christopher - Ex-significant Other
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA (BA in Sociology, 1998)