Nancy O'Dell Celebrity Watchlist
- Was valedictorian of her high-school class, and graduated summa cum laude from Clemson.
- In 1987, while in college, was named Miss South Carolina.
- While working for WCBD-TV in Charlotte, won an Associated Press award for a report on DUI cases that resulted in a state-law change.
- Was a 1998 inductee into the South Carolina Entertainment and Music Hall of Fame.
- Feb. 1, 2006 was declared "Nancy O'Dell Day" in the state of South Carolina.
- Enjoys scrapbooking; has released her own collection of scrapbooking supplies, and a book, Full of Love, about the hobby.
- Works with the Muscular Dystrophy Association; partnered with the MDA to form Betty's Battle, a foundation to fight ALS, in honor of her mother Betty.
- Richard O'Dell — Ex-husband
- Keith Zubchevich — Husband
- Betty Humphries — Mother
- Carson Zubchevich — Stepson
- Ashby Grace Zubchevich — Daughter
- Karen Alley — Sister
- Leonard Humphries — Father
- Tyler Zubchevich — Stepson
- Clemson University, Clemson, SC (BS in Marketing, 1990)
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative