- Worked as a ski instructor before starting college.
- Trained at the Drama Centre London.
- Made film debut in 2005's House of 9.
- Played the role of Juliet in a 2006 production of Romeo and Juliet at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre.
- Despite starring in Twenty Twelve, a mockumentary about the 2012 Summer Olympics, she had no plans to stay in London and watch the Games.
- Christine Christie — Mother
- Edward Christie — Father
- Attended Telford College, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Birth Place: Helensburgh, Scotland
- Birthday: July 4, 1979, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
You'll never guess who Geena Davis was into in college