- Her father, of Dutch and Irish ancestry, met her South Korean mother while he was stationed with the U.S. military in South Korea.
- Her name Moon (which is actually her middle name) derives from her mother's village in South Korea, which did not have electricity, so the people used the moon for guidance.
- Worked as a model and was a member of the Laker Girls, the cheerleading dance squad for the NBA's Los Angeles Lakers, before becoming an actor.
- Made film debut with a bit part in 2004's Win a Date With Tad Hamilton!
- Eric Balfour — Ex-fiancé
- Grady Hall — Husband
- Pepper — Daughter
- Birth Name: Korinna Moon Bloodgood
- Birth Place: Anaheim, CA
- Birthday: September 20, 1975, Virgo
- Profession: Model, Dancer, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
The Pretty Little Liars star and creator recall their wildest -- and sometimes incredilbly uncomfortable -- encounters with fans