- Spent summers during high school at the Broadway Theater Project in Tampa and at the North Carolina School of the Arts in Winston-Salem.
- While in high school, appeared in a community-theater production of Manhattan Casino, an original drama about racial segregation in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Made her TV debut in a 2008 episode of Law & Order: SVU while an acting student at the Juilliard School.
- At Juilliard, won the John Houseman Award for Commitment and Dedication to the Development of Young American Actors.
- Was signed for her Lie to Me role one month after graduation in 2008.
- Costarred in an October 2008 Boston production of playwright Jose Rivera's Boleros for the Disenchanted.
- Steven Raymund — Father
- Will Raymund — Brother
- Sonia Raymund — Mother
- The Juilliard School, New York, NY (BFA in drama, 2008)
Season 2, Episode 3
- Birth Name: Monica Raymund
- Birth Place: St. Petersburg, FL
- Birthday: July 26, 1986, Leo
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: