- Was a competitive swimmer for 10 years.
- Aspired to become a lawyer before being signed by the NEXT modeling agency.
- Became the host of MTV's House of Style in 2000, following in the footsteps of Cindy Crawford and Rebecca Romijn.
- Launched her own jewelry line, Grayce, in 2010.
- Is a Smile Ambassador for Operation Smile.
- Scarlett May Stuber — Daughter
- Scott Stuber — Husband
- Stephane Dessaint — Ex-fiancé
- Jim Sims — Father
- Dottie Sims — Mother
- Todd Sims — Brother
- Enrique Murciano — Ex-significant Other
- Brooks Alan Stuber — Son
- Attended Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Birth Place: Memphis, Tennessee, United States
- Profession: Model, TV host, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead