- Won the Dolly/Impulse model competition when she was 13.
- Early in her Victoria's Secret career, she was a fit model, testing sizes for other models such as Gisele Bündchen, whom she replaced as one of the famous "angels."
- Was Victoria's Secret's first Australian "angel."
- Took courses from John Fielder's Academy of Natural Living in Australia.
- Has her own line of organic skincare products named KORA; both of her parents and her brother work for the company.
- Has written a motivational guide, Treasure Yourself, for young women.
- Named her son in part after her late boyfriend, who died in an automobile accident when they were teenagers.
- Is a devotee of Nichiren Buddhism.
- Therese Kerr — Mother
- Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom — Son
- Matthew Kerr — Brother
- Christopher Middlebrook — Ex-significant Other
- Orlando Bloom — Husband (separated)
- Evan Spiegel — Fiancé
- John Kerr — Father
- Adrian Camilleri — Ex-significant Other
- Birth Name: Miranda May Kerr
- Birth Place: Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Profession: Model
Trending TonightSee all »
The CW's Riverdale gang is a lot like these Dawson's Creek characters