- Speaks fluent Russian.
- Launched modeling career at age 11, when photographer Richard Avedon chose her as one of Revlon's Most Unforgettable Women in the World; first cover was for the October 1987 edition of the Italian magazine Lei.
- Attended high school with Christina Applegate and then appeared with her in an episode of Married...With Children titled "Fair Exchange."
- Created two different videos for her 1994 hit "Gentlemen Who Fell" from her album The Divine Comedy; the first one was directed by Lisa Bonet and featured actor Harry Dean Stanton, but she was dissatisfied with the end result and shot a new one in black and white.
- Performed all of her own stunts in the 2002 sci-fi horror flick Resident Evil.
- Cofounded clothing line Jovovich-Hawk (2003-08) with model Carmen Hawk. The successful line included a 2008 collection for Target's GO International campaign. Pieces from the duo's 2008 Target collaboration were included in Target's 2011 limited-edition designer collective.
- Dashiel Edan Jovovich-Anderson — Daughter
- Luc Besson — Ex-husband
- Mario Sorrenti — Ex-significant Other
- Paul W.S. Anderson — Husband
- Bogic Jovovic — Father
- Galina Jovovich — Mother
- John Frusciante — Ex-significant Other
- Shawn Andrews — Ex-husband
- Ever Gabo Anderson — Daughter
- Birth Name: Militza Natasha Jovovich
- Birth Place: Kiev, Ukraine, Soviet Union
- Profession: Actor, Model, Musician, Clothing designer
Trending TonightSee all »
Not the White House Correspondents' Dinner, American Gods and more