- Sang professionally with the Baltimore opera.
- Sold man-made diamonds as a QVC host and claims to have sold more than $100 million in merchandise.
- Hosted in-flight video features, On Air TV, for American Airlines.
- Spent three years as host of Evening Magazine in San Francisco.
- Has appeared in commercials for Tylenol, Ford, Lee Jeans, Caterpillar and, with his parents, Viva paper towels.
- Voice of Discovery's Deadliest Catch Alaskan crab-fishing series.
- Estimated that he's narrated 1000 hours of television, including TBS's Worst Case Scenario, History Channel's The Most, and as a Discovery Channel staple involved with Egypt Week Live, Deadliest Catch and now Dirty Jobs.
- Launched a website, MikeRoweWorks.com, in 2008 to bring attention to the decline of the blue-collar trades and the deteriorating American infrastructure.
- 2008, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- 2009, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- 2003, Emmy — Outstanding Animated Program (for Programming Less Than One Hour): Nominee
- 2010, Emmy — Outstanding Reality Program: Nominee
- John Rowe — Father
- Peggy Rowe — Mother
- Attended Essex Community College, Essex, MD; Towson State University, Towson, MD
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Michael Gregory Rowe
- Birth Place: Baltimore, MD
- Profession: Actor, TV host
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more
Discovery Channel's - Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe: Volume 3 Sewer Inspector / Pig Farming / Ostrich Farming
By Discovery Communications, Inc.Buy New: $11.95
Men of Discovery Channel - Dirty JObs with Mike Rowe - Something Fishy - Includes: Vexcon, Shrimper, Snake Researcher, Floating Fish Factory
By Discovery ChannelBuy New: $8.92
By Discovery Communications, Inc.Buy New: $58.70