- As a child, was inspired to do stand-up comedy after watching old films of comedians that he rented from a local library.
- Was disappointed by the interpretation of his first screenplay, 1990's Coupe de Ville, and decided to direct his own work from then on.
- Based his 1993 film, Indian Summer, on his experiences at Camp Tamakwa in Ontario.
- Wrote most of the film The Upside of Anger (2005) while stuck in New York after the September 11th attacks.
Season 3, Episode 14
- Birth Place: Detroit, MI
- Profession: Actor, Writer, Stand-up comedian, Director
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: