- Decided to play the drums at age 8 after seeing Little Ricky do it on I Love Lucy.
- Prompted to take up drumming professionally after watching Ringo Starr perform on The Ed Sullivan Show with the Beatles. Later on, he played on Keith Moon's solo album with Starr.
- Initially reluctant to take up acting because of his famous father, Oscar winner Jose Ferrer; friend Bill Mumy (Lost in Space) talked him into giving it a shot.
- In turn, it was Miguel who encouraged George Clooney, his cousin on his mother's side, to come to L.A. and try out acting.
- When the cast of Crossing Jordan visited the L.A. morgue to research their roles, he declined.
- 2000, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture: Winner
- Leilani Sarelle — Ex-wife
- Monsita Teresa Botwick — Sister
- Betty Clooney — Aunt
- Lucas Brandon Jose Ferrer — Son
- Gabriel Vicente Ferrer — Brother
- Maria Providencia Murdock — Sister
- Gail Stone Darley — Aunt
- Rafael Ferrer — Son
- Lori Weintraub — Wife
- Rosemary Clooney — Mother
- George Clooney — Cousin
- José Ferrer — Father
- Nick Clooney — Uncle
- Rafael Ferrer — Brother
Season 6, Episode 22
- Birth Name: Miguel Jose Ferrer
- Birth Place: Santa Monica, CA
- Birthday: February 7, 1955, Aquarius
- Profession: Actor, Musician
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: