- Cowrote some of the Mamas and the Papas most popular songs, including "California Dreamin'."
- Made her feature-film debut in Dennis Hopper's experimental The Last Movie (1970).
- Authored the 1986 biography California Dreamin': The True Story of the Mamas and the Papas, released only weeks after former husband John Phillips' autobiography Papa John.
- Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998, along with Mamas and the Papas band members Cass Elliot, Denny Doherty and John Phillips.
- 1974, Golden Globe — New Star of the Year - Actress: Nominee
- 1966, Grammy — Best Contemporary (R&R) Group Performance, Vocal Or Instrumental: Winner
- Chynna Phillips — Daughter
- Gardner Burnett Gilliam — Father
- Warren Beatty — Ex-significant Other
- Denny Doherty — Ex-significant Other
- John Phillips — Ex-husband
- Austin Hines — Son
- Aron Wilson — Son
- Jack Nicholson — Ex-significant Other
- David Giler — Ex-significant Other
- Grainger Hines — Ex-husband
- Dennis Hopper — Ex-husband
- Robert Burch — Ex-husband
- Steven Zax — Husband
- Joyce Leon Gilliam — Mother
- Birth Name: Holly Michelle Gilliam
- Birth Place: Long Beach, CA
- Birthday: June 4, 1944, Gemini
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, Model, Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
You'll never guess who Geena Davis was into in college