Michelle Phillips Celebrity Watchlist
- Cowrote some of the Mamas and the Papas most popular songs, including "California Dreamin'."
- Made her feature-film debut in Dennis Hopper's experimental The Last Movie (1970).
- Authored the 1986 biography California Dreamin': The True Story of the Mamas and the Papas, released only weeks after former husband John Phillips' autobiography Papa John.
- Inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1998, along with Mamas and the Papas band members Cass Elliot, Denny Doherty and John Phillips.
- 1974, Golden Globe — New Star of the Year - Actress: Nominee
- 1966, Grammy — Best Contemporary (R&R) Group Performance, Vocal Or Instrumental: Winner
- Chynna Phillips — Daughter
- Dennis Hopper — Ex-husband
- Robert Burch — Ex-husband
- Steven Zax — Husband
- Joyce Leon Gilliam — Mother
- David Giler — Ex-significant Other
- John Phillips — Ex-husband
- Austin Hines — Son
- Aron Wilson — Son
- Jack Nicholson — Ex-significant Other
- Gardner Burnett Gilliam — Father
- Warren Beatty — Ex-significant Other
- Denny Doherty — Ex-significant Other
- Grainger Hines — Ex-husband
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 3. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 6. Scandal: Randy, Red, Superfreak and Julia
- 7. The Blacklist: The Longevity Initiative