- Met her husband onstage during a theater production, which is the same way her parents met.
- Considers her parents the most influential people in her career.
- Appeared on Broadway in Getting Away With Murder in 1996.
- Won a Robby Award (a California theater award) for her performance in The Violet Hour with South Coast Repertory in 2002.
- Garret Dillahunt — Husband
- Merlyn Purdy Hurd — Mother
- Adrienne Hurd — Sister
- Cheryl O'Connor — Half Sister
- Denise Hurd — Sister
- Hugh Hurd — Father
- Boston University, School of Theatre, Boston, MA (1988)
Season 3, Episode 5
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Birthday: December 21, 1966, Sagittarius
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: