- The No. 1 draft pick in 2001, by the Atlanta Falcons.
- Won the ESPY for Top College Player in 2000.
- Drafted in the 30th round of the MLB Draft by the Colorado Rockies in 2000, despite not playing baseball in college.
- Teamed with United Way after Virginia Tech shootings in 2007 and donated $10,000 to assist victims' families.
- Suspended indefinitely from the NFL by commissioner Roger Goodell in August 2007 before entering a guilty plea in a dogfighting case.
- Sentenced to 23 months for his role in the dogfighting ring, but was released to home confinement two months early.
- Following prison, was mentored by former NFL head coach Tony Dungy as he attempted a comeback.
- Signed a contract with the Philadelphia Eagles on August 13, 2009. He was officially reinstated to the NFL by commissioner Roger Goodell on September 5, 2009, and played in his first game since his incarceration on September 15, 2009.
- Although named as the backup to Kevin Kolb at the beginning of the 2010 season, was designated the starter for the Eagles on September 21, 2010. He was subsequently named the NFL Offensive Player of the month for September 2010.
- Courtney — Sister
- Brenda Vick — Mother
- London — Daughter
- Jada — Daughter
- Marcus Vick — Brother
- Kijafa Frink — Wife
- Michael Boddie — Father
- Christina — Sister
- Attended Virginia Polytechnical Institute and State University, Blacksburg, VA
- Birth Name: Michael Dwayne Vick
- Birth Place: Newport News, VA
- Profession: NFL Player
Trending TonightSee all »