- Grew up in a family with Greek and Sicilian roots.
- Wrestled in high school.
- Named a Best New Chef by Food & Wine magazine in 1998.
- Won Season 1 of The Next Iron Chef in 2007.
- Owns and operates restaurants in his native Cleveland.
- Is a motorcycle enthusiast and a die-hard Cleveland sports fan.
- Likes to garden and play golf.
- Has the words "Got Pork" paired with two pink pigs tattooed on his chest.
- Liz Symon — Wife
- Kyle — Stepson
- Angel Symon — Mother
- Dennis Symon — Father
- Culinary Institute of America, Hyde Park, New York, United States (1990)
Season 4, Episode 183
- Birth Name: Michael D. Symon
- Birth Place: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Birthday: September 19, 1969, Virgo
- Profession: TV host, Chef, Author, Restaurateur
- User Rating:
- Your Rating: