Michael B. Jordan Celebrity Watchlist
- Took tap-dancing lessons as a youngster.
- Modeled for Modell's Sporting Goods and Toys"R"Us.
- Appeared in Pleasure P's 2008 music video for "Did You Wrong."
- Provided the voice of Jace in the video game Gears of War 3.
- Was homeschooled but was allowed to play on the basketball team at New Jersey's Newark Arts High School.
- Once received a $40,000 royalty check that was supposed to be sent to NBA great Michael Jordan, who starred in Space Jam.
- The catchphrase "Where's Wallace?", a reference to his teen drug-dealer role in HBO's The Wire, became popular among fans of the series.
- His middle name, Bakari, is Swahili and means "of noble promise."
- 2014, Independent Spirit Awards — Best Male Lead: Nominee
- Michael A. Jordan — Father
- Donna Jordan — Mother
- Khalid Jordan — Brother
- Jamila — Sister
Next On TVSee all »
Trending TonightSee all »
- 1. Grey's Anatomy: Arizona & Alex: The First Flight
- 2. Desperate Housewives: Actors Picking up Character Traits
- 3. Mistresses: Toni Seduces Dom While Savi's Away
- 4. Empire: Pilot
- 5. American Idol: Top 9 Perform
- 6. The Vampire Diaries: A Bird in a Gilded Cage
- 7. Pretty Little Liars: EscApe from New York