- Was a 2001 presidential scholar at the Interlochen Center for the Arts.
- Left Juilliard to make his Broadway debut (as Tom Sawyer) in a 2003 revival of Big River, beginning a stage career that also included The Times They Are A-Changin' (Twyla Tharp's 2006 musical celebration of Bob Dylan's music) and a 2010 London revival of Andrew Lloyd Webber's Aspects of Love.
- Wrote the score for the 2004 off-Broadway musical Easter Rising; was the assistant director of a 2008 Broadway adaptation of A Tale of Two Cities.
- Knows American sign language (ASL).
- 2004, Tony — Tony Honor for Excellence in the Theatre: Winner
- 2016, Tony — Director (Musical): Nominee
- Andy Mientus — Husband
- Attended the Juilliard School, New York, New York, United States
Next On TVSee all »
- Birth Name: Michael Jerrod Moore
- Birth Place: Midland, Texas, United States
- Birthday: October 6, 1982, Libra
- Profession: Actor, Composer, Director
Trending TonightSee all »
Get to know the BAU's new agent