- Began skating at age 5.
- Was diagnosed with dyslexia at age 8. Also has problems with depth perception.
- Was in the National Honor Society in high school.
- Grew up living 10 minutes away from future ice dancing partner Charlie White.
- With White, became the first U.S. ice dancing team to win the World Championships, when they did so in 2011.
- Won a silver medal at 2010 Olympics in Vancouver.
- With White, became the first Americans to win ice-dancing gold at the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia.
- Davis and White train with their closest rivals, Canadians Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir, in Michigan.
- Her charity work includes volunteering with St. Jude Children's Hospital.
- Cheryl Davis — Mother
- Paul Davis — Father
- Clayton Davis — Brother
- Attends University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
- Birth Name: Meryl Davis
- Birth Place: Royal Oak, Michigan, United States
- Profession: Figure skater
Trending TonightSee all »
TVGuide.com editors break down theories about what's coming up on The Walking Dead