- Grew up attending Jewish socialist summer camps.
- Her mother conceived her via a sperm donor.
- Was once a member of the children's choir of the Metropolitan Opera.
- Has acted in a number of off-Broadway productions, including Brooke Berman's Smashing and Kate Moira Ryan's Cavedweller.
- Spent a few hours in a hospital ER to prep for her role in Nurse Jackie, but when she realized that her character was a neophyte nurse, decided not to continue.
- 2012, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2012, Screen Actors Guild Awards — Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2014, Critics' Choice Television Awards — Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Nominee
- 2013, Emmy — Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Winner
- Sarah Lawrence College, Yonkers, NY (2002)
Season 2, Episode 7
- Birth Name: Merritt Carmen Wever
- Birth Place: New York, NY
- Profession: Actor
- User Rating:
- Your Rating:
Show More »