- Made feature-film debut in the 1972 thriller Ben.
- Played the role of a young adoptee in search of her biological mother in the 1974 made-for-TV drama The Stranger Who Looks Like Me; her real-life mother, Whitney Blake, was cast as her on-screen birth mom.
- Starred opposite then-husband David Birney in the CBS movie The Long Way Home (1987).
- A breast-cancer survivor, she received a public-awareness award from the National Breast Cancer Coalition for starring in and coproducing the 1994 drama My Breast.
- Developed Meredith Baxter Skin Care Products.
- Spearheaded the Meredith Baxter Foundation for Breast Cancer Research.
- 1978, Emmy — Outstanding Continuing Performance by a Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1977, Emmy — Outstanding Continuing Performance by a Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Nominee
- 1992, Emmy — Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or Special: Nominee
- Brian Thomas Baxter — Brother
- Richard Whitney Baxter — Brother
- Whitney Blake — Mother
- Robert Lewis Bush — Ex-husband
- Allan Manings — Stepfather
- Nancy Locke — Wife
- Tom Baxter — Father
- David Birney — Ex-husband
- Eva W. Bush — Daughter
- Michael Blodgett — Ex-husband
- Ted Bush — Son
- Kate Birney — Daughter
- Mollie Elizabeth Birney — Daughter
- Peter David Edwin Birney — Son
- Birth Name: Meredith Ann Baxter
- Birth Place: South Pasadena, California, United States
- Profession: Actor, Producer
Trending TonightSee all »
Here's how everything changed in "Chapter 6"