- Trained to become a dancer before pursuing acting.
- Studied acting at Manhattan's Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute.
- Made her screen debut in the HBO movie Somewhere Tomorrow (1983), starring Sarah Jessica Parker.
- Met her husband, actor Scott Reeves, in 1988 when he was on Days of Our Lives; he proposed to her on the Vancouver set of the movie Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan (1989).
- Moonlighted as an on-air correspondent for CMT Insider, a weekly Country Music Television magazine, in the summer of 2005.
- Has won numerous Soap Opera Digest Awards for her portrayal of Jennifer Horton on Days.
- Practices photography in her spare time.
- Emily Reeves — Daughter
- Scott Reeves — Husband
- Larry Reeves — Son
Trending TonightSee all »
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days Buy New: $0.00 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)
By HBO StudiosNot yet released Buy New: $39.96 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)
By Beachbody Inc.,Usually ships in 24 hours Buy New: $139.80 (as of 1:04 AM UTC - more info)