- Was an original member of the Minneapolis cast of Tony n' Tina's Wedding, playing Madeline Monroe for more than 600 performances.
- Made her film debut in Fargo (1996) playing a hooker.
- Joined the Minneapolis improv group Brave New Workshop in 1997.
- Has appeared as an opening comedic act for Reba McEntire, with whom she costarred in the sitcom Reba.
- Host of CMT's Singing Bee.
- Appeared in the online Web series Dusty Peacock.
- Hosted the CMT Music Awards red carpet program in 2010.
- Appeared in the short-lived 2011 CMT sitcom Working Class, along with Ed Asner.
- John Brady — Husband
- Riley David — Son
- Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
- Birth Place: Minneapolis, MN
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
We went to Puppy Bowl XIII to speak to the puppies directly about the allegations of certain players illegally eating adult dog food instead of puppy food, the dirtiest fouls to ever stink up the field and so much more