- Was an original member of the Minneapolis cast of Tony n' Tina's Wedding, playing Madeline Monroe for more than 600 performances.
- Made her film debut in Fargo (1996) playing a hooker.
- Joined the Minneapolis improv group Brave New Workshop in 1997.
- Has appeared as an opening comedic act for Reba McEntire, with whom she costarred in the sitcom Reba.
- Host of CMT's Singing Bee.
- Appeared in the online Web series Dusty Peacock.
- Hosted the CMT Music Awards red carpet program in 2010.
- Appeared in the short-lived 2011 CMT sitcom Working Class, along with Ed Asner.
- John Brady — Husband
- Riley David — Son
- Minnesota State University, Mankato, MN
- Birth Place: Minneapolis, MN
- Birthday: July 1, 1970, Cancer
- Profession: Actor
Trending TonightSee all »
Get to know the BAU's new agent